Popular Posts

Saturday 8 September 2012

A reunion in style


I was in Leiden most of today, a small, historic city in Zuid Holland (South of Holland). I love this city as it holds a special space in my heart. This is where I started to take art classes that were so inspiring. Eventually this is where I started to prepare a portfolio for architecture school.

What made today even more special was the fact that I had a reunion with my highschool friends. I love each and every one of them. This bunch will forever hold a special place in my heart!

What I wore:
Jacket - Koton
Skirt - Mudo Collection
T-shirt - Twist
Shoes - Erbil Suel
Bag - Friis and Company
Flower brooches - Vintage
Ceramic mask brooches - From a trip to Italy when I was 8
Handmade Bracelets - gifts from beautiful Cedric and Mimi from their trip to Tanzania

Seems like today I have supported a lot of my favorite Turkish brands. It was the first time I wore the mask brooches. I can't believe I kept them safe for 11 years! I am very precious about them as I barely convinced my dad to get them for me when we were in Venice ages ago! The bracelets, too, are very previous as they were given to me by my two best friends.

Clothes and accessories can really have a meaning.







No comments:

Post a Comment