Popular Posts

Sunday 9 September 2012

Dolce & Gabbana campaign magic

I was at the beach in Scheveningen so naturally I could not help but take plenty of photos :) Unfortunately my camera has ran out of battery and silly me forgot the charger in Canterbury. Tomorrow I will have to either raid my room in order to find one that fits or spend the big bucks buying another. All worth it for the blog though ;)

In the meantime there is something I've been dying to discuss ever since the Dolce & Gabbana 2013 Fall campaign came out. It isn't that lengthy of a discussion actually... I simply LOVE IT. Don't get me wrong I've always been a fan of Dolce & Gabbana campaigns, but this one has a 'real life' feel to it. It is down to earth and not overly polished. As a result, it is something everyone can relate to in a way. 

It brings out the Italian culture. I love it because it feels oh-so-Mediterranean. My obsession started with the 2012 Summer campaign. It's September and every time I look at the photos I want to be somewhere sunny, preferably in Italy! 

Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign



This is my fave! Italian top model Bianca Balti is the ultimate Dolce & Gabbana woman. 

Autumn/Winter 2013 Campaign




Although not my usual style, I am looking into purchasing one of the baroque inspired items from the latest collection. As per usual, my bank account will hate me. But it is all worth it. 

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I love their campaigns. It's not the first I was attracted by Dolce & Gabbana but they have like a special feeling in their spot ... full of life ;-)

    There is also some baroque items on a Vogue Selection a week ago have a look! ( http://www.vogue.fr/mode/shopping/diaporama/tresors-baroques/9500 ) on the Vogue Paris website :)

    Thomas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thomas! I will definitely be checking this out. Also really excited that Baroque is one of the London Fashion Weekend themes!

      Delete