Popular Posts

Friday 14 September 2012

Fashion's Night Out Amsterdam Edition

Today was the big day! Amsterdam's first ever FNO. Well done Amsterdam, you have really impressed me. Good organization, great music, good events, good freebies, good discounts. De Bijenkorf was the place to be, although PC Hooftstraat had major attractions too. I mostly enjoyed the chocolates, champagne and the limited edition Mulberry FNO bag. There was also a mini fashion show giving an insight into what is going to be the hit pieces of Autumn/Winter. Soon there will be a post about my favorite looks :)







My fashionable friends. J'adore. 




Hugo Boss was promoting the new perfume, Boss Nuit, and also had some lovely chocolates. My friends and I couldn't help but take a cheeky photo by the stand which will be uploaded onto de Bijenkorf website in a few days. 

 Chanel make up and Boss chocolate? I can't say no to that!

I really want this bag. Like tomorrow please. :)

 I really wish I had my Celine bag with me this night, but its sadly in England.


New LV displays in de Bijenkorf.


Casual mirror photos in Burberry. We all entered the raffle to win a Burberry trenchcoat.

Moët & Chandon is our friend. 



Sippin' champagne while going through the new LV collection. 

 Australian chocolate fountain. Enough said.

I love you ladies. 

Vogue September issues from French to Russian.



I'm not weird, I just really like fashion books!

The limited edition Mulberry FNO bag.

My baby is getting wrapped.

I had promised not to buy anything. But I have failed again as per usual. 

This is the cutest monster ever.


I decided to declare myself the Queen Monster for the night.

Glass. Metal. Light. The interior of de Bijenkorf is high fashion itself.

What's NFO without a casual Mercedes Benz car riding around the Dam Square?

Ok this is the last one I promise, but I just LOVE Mulberry. Amsterdam is filled with many fashion bloggers, and a lot of the stores, especially Mulberry was interested in collecting details of up-and-coming fashion blogs. I was head over heels when they were very interested in my blog's details. 

A glimpse from the fashion show. Keep watching for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment