Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Hello from Wien!


Hello hello from the cutest cupcake store ever! Not only is it cute but totally functional thanks to free WiFi.

I just had homemade blueberry cupcake with chocolate base. It was so yummy that I think I will always compare my cupcakes to this one. Bakeries need to step up their game!
And no... I didnt come to Vienna just to have homemade cupcakes! Totally a coincidence on my way to the Freud museum. I am very looking forward to this visit.
Last 4 hours left in Vienna and what is a better way to spend it than see one of the key figures of psychoanalysis?

The house has been recently refurbished so this might even help me with the current adapt and extend project.

I have so much to tell but off to the museum now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment