Popular Posts

Monday 29 July 2013

Flashing lights

Entering my last week in Istanbul before flying to Izmir, I thought I should share what I have been capturing on instagram here. 

This city is so exciting with plenty to do. I have enjoyed my internship so far but waking up at 6am to get to work at 9am at the opposite end of the Bosphorus is not the one.

Istanbul is sure the best to have fun, sight see, blow bunch of cash but not the one to work and earn. It is a tiring city.

Already looking forward to going to the beach once I am in my home town.

 
The view from my apartment



 The home of the famous Turkish meatballs


 
The sunset in Kadıkoy
 
 
Walking down from Cihangir (my fave part of İstanbul) 

 
The fishermen's boats in Kadıkoy

 
The historical Galata Tower


 
Architectural model of the complex 


 
The traffic at 1am. Seriously people go to sleep?

 
One of the best views in Istanbul is in Ortakoy

 
'There is life on the streets'

 
Kanyon for luxury shopping

 
 Bridging two continents

 
The historical peninsula with the Topkapı Palaca and the Hagia Sophia

 
The installation at Istanbul Modern Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment