Popular Posts

Friday 24 October 2014

Collage Me Happy

Hello Hello!!!... soo after a long long contemplation I have opened myself a Society 6 page where I will have my photography and some of my artwork available. You can access my page via this link, or from the top right side bar of my blog.

What has driven me to do this was the discovery of Hugo Barros and the collection of photography I have culminated throughout the past few years. If it's decent work why not share it with everyone?

Hugo Barros is an artist from Lisbon who does hand made surreal collages. I love his style and compositions. His work has this vintage 60s vibe which is so unique. Today I made a piece inspired by his style and wanted to share here. For more of his work check him out here.
My Hugo Barros inspired collage, also available as a print in Society 6.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment